Friday, January 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010

Another year is on the books and I, like many others, reflect on my life and decide what I can do to make it better.  This is a list of my 2010 New Year's Resolutions.
  1. Go fishing more!  You can't catch the fish sitting at home on the couch.
  2. Work less.  Well, not sure what I can do about that one.
  3. Loose some weight.  A yearly resolution that usually gets tossed five minutes after the ball drops.
  4. Drink less.  See three.
  5. Learn more about riparian entomology.  Maybe I will catch more trout if I learn about what they eat?
  6. Learn fly tying.  It's a natural progression of the trout fishing sport and besides, imagine the fun of catching a fish on a fly you tied yourself.
  7. Go Smallmouth fishing.  I really want to catch one of those buggers on a fly rod.  Like dynamite in a small package.
  8. Stop cursing.  It isn't good when your two year old swears at the table.  It's even worse when he sounds like you.
  9. Work on my casting.  My roll cast sucks! 
  10. Catch more trout! Isn't that what it's all about?
Here's hoping that 2010 is a good year!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. You forgot to list Jennings Creek up near Buchannan.

    ReplyDelete